Friday, February 06, 2009

i've been tagged

i've been tagged in hide-n-seek.
i've been tagged in freeze tag.
i've been tagged in 2-hand-touch football.
i've been tagged in capture the flag.
i've been tagged on purpose.
i've been tagged on accident.
i've been tagged on myspace.
i've been tagged on facebook.
And now tagging has now moved on to the blog world...

Here are the rules:
1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun.

So, here is my 4th photo in my 4th folder:

Now the funny thing about this picture is that it's from the 4th of July 2007!
This is the LOVELY Christie Dunagan blowing bubbles from a float! I was visiting Hood River Oregon for a random 4th of July trip and ended up in a parade and on a float!!!
So many good memories!!!!

And now i tag...
#1. My awesome brother Benjamin
#2. The #1 Shelbi it's her birthday.
#3. Branden, because he rarely posts photos and i want to see one!
#4. Miss Joann Renee she inspires me to pursue my dreams.

No comments: