Friday, February 20, 2009

a week in pictures

This week was... a lot of things, but no matter what word i choose to use to describe it, nothing does it justice like a few photos!!! I had a random week off and took the oppertunity to head up to Washington to see my family!!! My dear friend Ali came along for some fun...
we stopped at the Washington State capitol...
Birch Bay...
Joshua loves his M&Ms...
Me and Katherine...
An oddly-long log that Ali and i walked on...

We went to the Zoo...

Tigars are my favorite...
Pike Place is a Seattle must...



One of my all time favorite places in the World...
It was a great week... check back later for a lesson from the Zebras. Seriously though...
check back tomorrow.

1 comment:

kori bates said...

What a fun week with your family...I love how it looks like the Tiger is posing for the picture.