Friday, September 12, 2008

23 years young...

i had an amazing birthday! THANKS TO ALL FOR THE Texts, voice-mails, comments, emails and LOVE!!! You can't really know how much it meant to me...
I had a great day full of surprises and fun here are the moments captured on my camera!

Lily, Scooter and i tampoline-ing!
Jump Lily!

Woo-Hoo!

Jumping with Scooter proved to be a little challenging!

but we had so much fun!

After laughing, giggling, and jumping to our hearts content we decided it was time for some serious girl business before church... time to paint the toes and fingers!

cheese!

Lily, thanks for hanging out with me on my birthday afternoon...
and keeping me 23 years YOUNG!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures!!! I wish I could have met Lily, she looks so sweet!
Glad you had a great day... and what was Jay saying... :)