Monday, September 22, 2008

my BFF

this is Heidi Lynn Miller and myself. We hang out a lot. I consider her my BFF. I intorduce her as either; my Best Friend or my future Sister in law. Either works.
I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is amazing, forgiving, loving, kind, gentle, full of God, full of Faith and she believes in my dreams when i am a crying mess of hopelessness!!!

PRAISE THE LORD for;
moving 1 girl 800+ miles
moving another girl 400+ miles
Managers at RR who hired both girls
Silly conversations about movie quotes
Concerts with a Prayer
Crying at 302
Picking apples
Laughing a lot
OUTRAGEOUS ideas
sleep-overs
giggling under the covers
watching House, but not the gross parts
roses
road trips
outrageous ideas being a reality
spaghetti
crazy pictures
outrageous

Heidi,
i'm looking forward to many more adventures and good times. Thanks for walking with the Lord and coming to Bend. I am so blessed to know you. So blessed to have you in my life. So blessed to call you my BFF. Let's; live next door to each other, never wear shoes, have little aprons, sun dresses that match, name our kids things like Meredeth and Verily and plant flowers along our white picket fence.
i love you to the moon.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Hopin' both of your little houses will be on my block, so that Meredeth and Verily can skip on over to grandmas for a tea party.


mama :)