Sunday, August 15, 2010

25 days.

in 25 days i will be celebrating my 25th birthday. i'm stoked.
between now and then my goal is to write a post everyday celebrating
something(s) from my 25 years on God's green earth!!
~
today i celebrate my Best Friend Taylor Cailee



Today is Taylor's Birthday. :)
We both consider our birthdays to be National holidays
We also believe birthday countdowns can start as soon as our hearts desire!
I may be 3 years 11 months and 5 days older than T, but it doesn't seem to matter.
She is brave and beautiful.
She is girly and amazing.
She makes normal days great and great days greater!
I am SO thankful for her in my life and am wowed by how God made our lives collide!
Taylor has made my life in Bend brighter, funner, sweeter & more wonderful!

Happy Birthday Taylor Cailee!
love you more than you know!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

We went shopping in a fun little gift shop ... in a sweet little town ... and had to buy something PINK for Taylor's little bundle in her tummy.


mama :)