Friday, August 27, 2010

new hair. {13 days}

in case you are just dropping in on this {countdown}, let me explain; i love birthdays... a lot. i also, have a strong opinion that they should ALWAYS be celebrated to the utmost! Naturally, my own birthday falls into this category, except more so :)

i also LOVE countdowns...on August 15 i started the 25 days until my 25th countdown, and commited to writing a blog post everyday until then!!! the day after i am headed to Southern California to RELAX on the beach with my brother and his Fiance... so this countdown is really for a few things! :) :) :)

now for today's post... i cut about 6 inches off my hair and added some FUN and FUNKY color...


(please note this is a cell phone picture so the colors look different in real life, but you get the idea)

No comments: